DAG offers peer-to-peer networking and educational opportunities.
The best advice in the digital arts industry doesn't get published in books, trade magazines or on the Web. The insider secrets, tips and tricks, and insider knowledge comes from real users. From pros just like you.
The Digital Arts Group offers a casual, relaxed and fun environment for peer-to-peer networking. Want to know what other pros think about a piece of software? How to fix a software conflict? How to render that special effect on an image? The answers are all here.
Meetings are free and open to the public with no reservations required.
Group meetings are held monthly on a variety of topics relevant to the fields of graphic design, digital imaging and image manipulation, digital illustration, digital photography, Web development and design and general computer technique and operation. Plus, as a member, you will have the opportunity to win the monthly door prize and you are invited to link your Web site on the DAG site.
Join today for only $25 a year! Download a DAG Membership Application or just pay your fee at the next meeting. Join anytime – your membership is good for one year.
Great value for your money.
There's no secret handshakes or tests to pass. Joining is easy and offers great benefits. No other professional organization offers so much value for your investment:
- Member-only invitations to monthly meetings featuring educational presentations
- Opportunity to win a door prize at the monthly meeting
- A FREE link to your Web site or blog on the members' page
- Free classified ads on the Web site
- The opportunity to write reviews for the group's Web site
- Voting rights on member issues and in Board of Directors elections
- A relaxed and fun peer-to-peer networking environment